Insights and analyses to help you win in the marketplace – today and tomorrow.
Insights…We have a proven track record of mining modern data sources (social media, big data, and the deep web) and traditional intelligence sources (in depth interviews, partner interviews, product / service benchmarking, trade shows, etc.) for the information needed to develop deep insights. We leave nothing unchecked in our search for answers.
Strategies…We marry proven business frameworks with rich data sources to make sense of the information. We help you get from the “what” to the “so what” and “now what” to engage with the market using strategies that your competitors can’t easily replicate.
No Surprises…With Cascade Insights you get exactly what’s promised. Interaction with two world class professionals who are thought leaders in their field, and who will be with you from first conversation to the last.
Sometimes you just need the right intelligence collected and the right strategies developed. What follows are some examples of the types of the projects we take on for our clients in the Fortune 500:
- Key buying criteria analysis
- Competitor benchmarking – services and product
- Hostile and friendly influencer identification and engagement
- Competitor customer list reverse engineering
- Market opportunity analysis
- Customize competitor monitoring and early warning services
- Competitive intelligence team/organization benchmarking
- M/A assessment
- Win/loss analysis
- Competitor focused – TCO/ROI analysis
- Competitor product futures and roadmap analysis
- Strategic partnership / ecosystem analysis
- Scenario Analyses
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The market is always changing, and in the age of the Internet, the tools available to analyze the market are changing rapidly too. Your team must remain sharp, vigilant, and insightful, and up on the latest tools and frameworks, to maintain a competitive edge.
Cascade Insights provides a full range of web based and in person training and mentoring to ensure your team is:
- Leveraging the latest competitive intelligence tools and techniques for open source intelligence collection.
- Capable of collecting rich primary intelligence from partners in sales, marketing, planning, and executive teams.
- Leveraging a wealth of frameworks for analysis, not just falling back on the same three or four.
- Benchmarking competitor offerings using best practice frameworks and tools.
- Building our robust trade show intelligence efforts that maximize collection during the short show time frames.
- Fully equipped to engage in Counter CI activities.
- Effectively supporting market entry and exit decisions
- Able to drive effective decision making throughout the organization
- Able to raise the competitive intelligence IQ of the entire organization
A partial list of engagements is below, contact us at email@example.com for the full list of past speaking engagements along with a list of testimonials.
- Strategic and Competitive Intelligence Conference (SCIP) – US, Asia, Europe, Africa, Latin America.
- Various SCIP Chapter Events – Toronto, Silicon Valley, DC Chapter, South Africa, Brazil, etc.
- Competitive Intelligence Association (UKCIF) – UK
- National Market Research and Intelligence Conference (MRIA) – Canada
- Various MRIA Chapter Events – Edmonton, Vancouver
- The Market Research Association’s (MRA) First Outlook Conference
- The Market Research Association’s West Region Conference
- The Qualitative Research Consultant’s Association’s National Conference
- The National Investigative Reporters and Editors Conference in Las Vegas on the subject of Open Source Intelligence Collection
- Computer Assisted Reporters (CAR) Conference
- Association of International Product Marketing Managers
- Silicon Valley Product Management Association
- Pharma Competitive Intelligence Conference
“Always on time, delivers more than you expect, brings more out-of-box thinking.”
Vijay Laxmi, Product Manager for a Fortune 100 Software Company